2. Lachance, M.A., H.M.Daniel, W.Meyer, G.S.Prasad, S.P.Gautam and K.Boundy-Mills (2003). The D1/D2 domain of the large-subunit rDNA of the yeast species Clavispora lusitaniae is unusually polymorphic. FEMS Yeast Research 4: 253-258
3. Rani, S. Swarupa, I. K. Kunwar, G. S. Prasad and C. Manoharachary. (2004). Glomus hyderabadensis, a new species: its taxonomy and phylogenetic comparison with related species. Mycotaxon 89: 245-253. 2004.
4. Pimenta,R.S., P. D. D. Alves, A. Correa Jr, M.-A. Lachance, G. S. Prasad, R. Ram, B. R. R. P. Sinha and C. A. Rosa. 2005. Geotrichum silvicola sp. nov., a novel asexual arthroconidial yeast species related to the genus Galactomyces. International Journal of Systematic and Evolutionary Microbiology. 55 : 497-501.
5. Prasad, G.S., S,Mayilraj, Nitu Sood, Vijeta Singh, Banwari Lal. 2005.Candida digboiensis sp.nov. a novel anamorphic yeast species from acidic tar sludge contaminated oil field. International Journal of Systematic and Evolutionary Microbiology. 55:967-972.
6. Mayilraj, S., Prasad GS, K.Suresh, S.Shivaji, H.S.Saini, T.Charkrabarti.2005. Planococcus stackebrandtii sp. nov., isolated from a cold desert of the Himalayas, India. International Journal of Systematic and Evolutionary Microbiology. 55 : 91-94
7. Saha P, Krishnamurthi S, Mayilraj S, Prasad GS, Bora TC, Chakrabarti T. 2005. Aquimonas voraii gen. nov., sp. nov., a novel gammaproteobacterium isolated from a warm spring of Assam, India. International Journal of Systematic and Evolutionary Microbiology 55:1491-1495.
8. Singla AK, Mayilraj S, Kudo T, Krishnamurthi S, Prasad GS, Vohra RM. 2005. Actinoalloteichus spitiensis sp. nov., a novel actinobacterium isolated from a cold desert of the Indian Himalayas. International Journal of Systematic and Evolutionary Microbiology. 55:2561-2564.
9. Puja Saluja and G.S.Prasad. 2007. Cryptococcus rajasthanensis sp. nov., an anamorphic yeast species related to Cryptococcus laurentii, isolated from Rajasthan, India. International Journal of Systematic and Evolutionary Microbiology 57: 414-418.
10. Puja Saluja and G.S.Prasad. 2007. Debaryomyces singareniensis sp. nov., a novel yeast species isolated from a coal-mine soil in India. FEMS Yeast Research 7: 482-488
11. Saluja P, Prasad GS. 2008.Candida ruelliae sp. nov., a novel yeast species isolated from flowers of Ruellia sp. (Acanthaceae). FEMS Yeast Research. 8:660-666.
12. Daniel, H.M. and Prasad, G.S. 2010. The role of culture collections as interface between providers and users: the example of yeasts. Research in Microbiology 161:488-496
13. Choudhury, AR., Puja Saluja, G.S. Prasad (2011).Pullulan production by an osmotolerant Aureobasidium pullulans RBF-4A3 isolated from flowers of Caesulia axillaris. Carbohydrate Polymers 83 : 1547–1552
14. Suzuki, M., Prasad, G.S. and Kurtzman, C.P. (2011). Debaryomyces Lodder & Kreger-van Rij (1952), In : The Yeasts, a Taxonomic Study, Edited by Kurtzman,C.P., Fell, J.W. and Boekhout,T. Elsevier Publishers
15. Roy Choudhury A, Sharma N, Prasad GS. (2012). De-oiled jatropha seed cake is a useful nutrient for pullulan production. Microbial Cell Factories. 11: 39.
16. Saluja P, Yelchuri RK, Sohal SK, Bhagat G, Paramjit, Prasad GS. (2012). Torulaspora indica a novel yeast species isolated from coal mine soils. Antonie Van Leeuwenhoek. 101:733-42
17. Roy Choudhury, A, M.S. Bhattacharyyaa, G.S. Prasad (2012). Application of response surface methodology to understand the interaction of media components during pullulan production by Aureobasidium pullulans RBF-4A3. Biocatalysis and Agricultural Biotechnology, 1:232–237
18. Sharma N, Prasad GS, Choudhury AR. (2013). Utilization of corn steep liquor for biosynthesis of pullulan, an important exopolysaccharide. Carbohydrate Polymers 93 : 95-101.
19. Choudhury, AR., Bhattacharjee, P. and Prasad, GS. (2013). Development of Suitable Solvent System for Downstream Processing of Biopolymer Pullulan Using Response Surface Methodology. PLOS ONE 8:10: e77071 Published: OCT 15 2013
20. Khatri I, Akhtar A, Kaur K, Tomar R, Prasad GS, Ramya TN, Subramanian S. (2013). Gleaning evolutionary insights from the genome sequence of a probiotic yeast Saccharomyces boulardii. Gut Pathogens. 22;5(1):30. doi: 10.1186/1757-4749-5-30.
21. Singh P, Singh SM, Tsuji M, Prasad GS, Hoshino T (2014). Rhodotorula svalbardensis sp. nov., a novel yeast species isolated from cryoconite holes of Ny-Ålesund, Arctic. Cryobiology. 68:122-128.
22. Mehta A, Prasad GS, Choudhury AR (2014). Cost effective production of pullulan from agri-industrial residues using response surface methodology. International Journal of Biological Macromolecules 64:252-256.
23. Choudhury AR, Malhotra A, Bhattacharjee P, Prasad GS (2014). Facile and rapid thermo-regulated biomineralization of gold by pullulan and study of its thermodynamic parameters. Carbohydrate Polymers 106:154-159
24. Pooja Dixit,Ananya Mehta,Geeta Gahlawat, Prasad GS and Choudhury AR, (2015). Understanding the effect of interaction among aeration, agitation and impeller positions on mass transfer during pullulan fermentation by Aureobasidium pullulans. RSC Advances. 2015, 5, 38984
25. Prasanna Honnavar, Gandham S Prasad, Anup Ghosh, Sunil Dogra, Sanjeev Handa, and Shivaprakash Rudramurthy" (2016). Malassezia arunalokei sp. nov., a novel yeast species isolated from seborrhoeic dermatitis patients and healthy individuals from India". Journal of Clinical Microbiology 54:1826–1834.
26. Prasanna Honnavar ; Arunaloke Chakrabarti; G S Prasad; Pankaj Singh; Sunil Dogra; Shivaprakash Mandya Rudramurthy. (2016). β-Endorphin enhances the phospholipase activity of the dandruff causing fungi Malassezia globosa and Malassezia restricta. Medical Mycology.Med Mycol (2016). doi: 10.1093/mmy/myw058,First published online: August 5, 2016
27. Mahor, Priyanka, Prasad GS, and Thakur KG.(2016). Functional and Structural Characterization of Purine Nucleoside Phosphorylase from Kluyveromyces lactis and Its Potential Applications in Reducing Purine Content in Food.PLoS One.11(10):e0164279.